If you follow me on Instagram (user name: simmondsfam) then you’ve probably seen most of these pictures all ready. If you don’t follow me I’d love it if you did.
1. The local arena opened last week and we took Lincoln skating for the first time this year.
2. I had a delicious frozen Mojito while I was in Kelowna for my race on the weekend. I have been craving one all summer. It was the perfect blend of sweet and sour.
3. I already wrote two posts about my 10K on Sunday but realize I never included a picture with either one.
4. A typical day for us includes checking the mail, playing at the park, checking out the fire trucks at my workplace, and then going to the store to grab milk, bread, or eggs (we always seem to be out of one of the above.)
The boys favourite part is always the park.
5. The Kettle Valley Rail Trail is one of our favourite places to walk because the dog doesn’t have to be on a leash. We usually have to stop and play on the trains behind the museum.
6. He didn’t actually climb the tree but he had fun hanging out in it.
Tell me something random about your week.