1. We harvested our gardens last weekend. We have a garden at home and then a couple of plots at the Community Garden where we grew squash, onions, and cucumbers. We needed to use the Chariot to bring home all the squash.
At home I picked tomatoes, leeks, patty pan squash, and eggplant. We also have about a million hot pepper plants but I let Andrew pick those.
2. Lincoln started pre-school on Monday. It’s only one day a week but he loves it, and I love the few hours of “alone” time. Teagan is great company.
3. We have gotten lazy about taking pictures with our real camera ever since we got our iPhones. It’s so much easier and more convenient to snap a picture with the phone and then instantly send it to someone via text, email, facebook, twitter, etc. But I’m trying to be better about taking pictures again and this is one of my recent favourites.
4. Jason Mraz, live in concert, Friday night, Vancouver. Oh yes! I. am. excited.
5. A big Happy 33 Birthday to my wonderful husband! I’m going to the concert without him. His present is a night with his two kids
He is the best husband and father a girl could ask for.
Don’t be fooled by the picture though.
He’s not really a cowboy.
But he likes to dress the part for special occasions.