1. I baked muffins the other day because I was cold. Our furnace isn’t turned on yet and using the oven was the only way to get the chill out of the house. The pumpkin chocolate chip walnut muffins I made were an added bonus.
2. Lincoln has been requesting a bath once, sometimes twice, a day all week. Bath time always turns into coffee time. Lincoln is a most excellent host.
3. Teagan is very sensitive to caffeine to the point where if I eat too much chocolate she is affected. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that I was stoked to find this bag of decaf hidden in the pantry.
4. I have been hoarding this jar of pumpkin butter from Trader Joes for almost a year. I opened it the other day and it is now only half full. Looks like the family needs to go on a trip to Spokane, WA soon.
5. I mentioned in yesterday’s post that I love the band Sloan. Unfortunately I seem to have failed in my fan duties because they played at a winery less than an hour from where we live and I didn’t know until after the fact. *sigh*
6. Second row seats for Jason Mraz next week will more than make up for number 5.