Back when I was following a training plan rest days always fell on Friday, and with it began Rest Day Randoms.
I’m still not following a set schedule but am going to bring back RDR on Fridays because it’s fun and I can write about random things without devoting an entire post to them.
So without further adieu let’s get this party started.
1. My husband sings this song frequently throughout the day when he is holding Teagan. Actually, that’s a lie. He sings one line of this song when he is holding Teagan. Fast forward to 1:05 to hear that line.
2. I sing this song whenever we are checking out the latest deals on The Clymb. Again, that’s a lie. I only sing three words of this song. Fast forward to 1:07 to hear those words. As a side note, if you’d like an invite to The Clymb let me know – there are great deals to be had.
3. We use songs frequently mid-conversation just for fun when something the other person says reminds us of a particular song lyric. Please note that the actual lyrics are often replaced with other made-up ones. For example, the song lyrics “Walkin’ on sunshine” are often replaced with “Walkin’ on eggshells” when I’m in a bad mood
4. I put a load of laundry in the washing machine on Tuesday. One wash cycle and two extra rinse cycles later I finally hung it on the clothes line Thursday afternoon. There’s no telling when it will get taken off the line.
5. Glenn celebrated his eighth birthday on Wednesday.
Happy birthday Jay Glenno!
6. Our nightly walks are turning into walking tours of the parks in Midway. There are only two but we always have to go to both.
Going up the slide is way more fun than going down the slide.
Have a great weekend!